The Reykjavik Championship chess takes its inspiration from the chess set used during the famous 1972 match between Bobby Fischer and Boris Spassky. Undemanding, yet distinctive Staunton styling is combined with unrivalled detailing and hand finishing by using only the finest graded Ebony and Boxwood for each piece. Presented on our quality Walnut and Maple chess board at almost 20 inches, this set is both beautiful and a great tournament set. The chess pieces are supplied in a root wood burl chess box. A perfect gift for any chess playing enthusiast.
- King height of 9.5cm or 3 3/4 inches
- Chess board Playing squares are 5.5cm
- Board dimensions : 50 x 50 x 1cm
- Total weight unpacked : 3.9kg
- materials Used : Ebony, Boxwood, Maple, Walnut